Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GCP Comics presents: Day of Darkness

Here at GCP Comics we have decided to use some of our many stories and ideas, we are turning these stories into a web comic series.  Each week we will feature a new series.  Time to kick things off!!!


GCP Comics presents: Day of Darkness


The light has been gone for over a year now.  The darkness blankets the village like clouds cover the moon.  We have seen much death and much pain.  The darkness brought out the evil from the mountains.  No one knows where it came from or why.  These monsters with daggers for hands and spears for teeth attacked the first village just north of here.  We could see the smoke rise over the trees from the village being burnt to mere dust.  The stories became nightmares from what happened that day.  These stories would frighten the biggest of men.  We heard of woman getting clawed till all their clothes were gone and their flesh was ripped off their bones.  They forced them to watch as they burn the children alive.  These demons breathed destruction at every passing.  They took joy in the misery of men.  This is when I knew what I was meant to do.  I vowed to cast out these demons.  I would hunt them before they hunted me and my family.  My children will not have to live in fear.  My father was once a great warrior and left me his noble sword.  I took it off the mantle above our fireplace and used this piece of great steel to defeat these villainous heathens.  We rode towards the demons ready to slay them down one by one.  This day we succeeded to defeat the demons, but we knew there will be more.  More death, more misery, but we will defend our families at all cost.  I behead one of the demons to show them I am not scared, I am ready and I will not stop.  I scream “My name is Lord Mowbray and I will not rest till you heathens are dead!!!”


No comments:

Post a Comment